Using soybean tissue protein, konjac refined powder, protein powder, and vegetable oil as the main raw materials, the structural characteristics of each component are used to replace animal meat and test the processing technology of vegetarian meat and ham sausage.
Soy tissue protein 10, ice water 24, vegetable oil 7.5, konjac powder 1.2, protein powder 3, modified starch 1.8, table salt 0.9, white sugar 0.4, monosodium glutamate 0.14, I + G 0.1, vegetarian flavour 0.15, whey protein 0.6, Soy sauce powder 0.6, caramel color 0.09, TBHQ 0.03.
Soybean tissue protein → add water to rehydrate → dehydrate → silken → cool → reserve
Add auxiliary materials into ice water → stir and emulsify → add soy tissue protein silk → high-speed stirring → enema → cooking (sterilization) → detection → finished product → storage
1. Rehydration: add water to let the soy tissue protein absorb water and moisten it, and rehydrate. During this time manual agitation can shorten the rehydration time.
2. Dehydration: After rehydration, the soybean tissue protein is dehydrated in a special dehydration machine, and only proper binding water can be kept. The water content generally controlled is between 20% and 23%. The temperature of soybean tissue protein after dehydration generally does not exceed 25 ° C, which is determined by the temperature of water used in rehydration.
3. Silking: The dehydrated soybean tissue protein pieces are twisted into fiber filaments by a vegetarian meat twisting machine; it is required to be cooled to room temperature in time to avoid the odor and deterioration of the protein at high temperature, which will adversely affect the quality of the end product.
4. Mixing: Mix auxiliary materials such as konjac powder, emulsifier, etc. together with vegetable oil in ice water, and emulsify with mid-range stirring. After emulsifying evenly, put the soybean tissue protein silk and stir at high speed for 15min ～ 20min.
5. Enema: Choose the proper casing and place it on the enema machine, enema the mixed viscous fillings according to the set specifications.
6. Cooking (sterilization): Cook the ham at 98 ℃ for about 25min, suitable for refrigerated storage. It can be sterilized at 135 ℃ for about 10min and can be stored at room temperature. The above product specifications are 45g ~ 50g / strip, the product weight increases, the cooking time should be extended.
7. Testing: Hygienic inspection is an indispensable work for products to be qualified and to ensure their shelf life. The items to be tested generally include moisture and the number of bacterial cells. The number of product colonies should be below 30 / g. Pathogenic bacteria should not be detected.
(2) Quick freezing. Place the sample in a quick freezer and freeze to -18 ° C.
(3) Baking. Remove the material, place it in a baking tray, and send it to the oven. (Up and down fire, roast at 150 ℃ for 5min, then turn to 130 ℃ for 10min). Brush the prepared honey with water on the preserved meat and send it to the oven again (up and down fire, 130 ℃, 5min). Take it out, cover with a layer of greased paper, turn it over the baking tray, brush with honey water, and finally send it into the oven (up and down fire, 130 ℃, 20min can be out of the oven). Cut the roasted meat into a rectangular shape.
Post time: Nov-28-2020