1. Composition of raw materials in parts by weight: 100 parts for livestock and poultry meat, 2 parts for water, 12 parts for glucose, 8 parts for glycerin, and 0.8 parts for table salt. Among them, livestock meat is chicken.
2. Production process:
(1) Preparation: Pre-treat livestock and poultry meat to obtain several pieces of livestock and poultry meat; prepare livestock and poultry meat, water, glucose, glycerol and salt according to the formula ratio;
(2) Defrosting: select relatively complete livestock and poultry meat and place it in a 10 ° C environment to defrost naturally for 12 hours;
(3) Cut into pieces: remove the tendon, skin and fat from the completely thawed meat and poultry, and cut into pieces to obtain block-shaped livestock and poultry meat; the shape of livestock and poultry meat is strip, square, diamond, triangle or other shapes
(4) Cleaning: Put the cut livestock and poultry meat in clean water and wash it again, soak it in running water for 20 minutes;
(5) Drainage: Put the washed livestock and poultry meat on the drain tray to drain the water, and drain for 60 minutes at 5 ℃;
(6) Tumble: Put the formula amount of livestock and poultry meat into the tumbler, and then add the formula amount of water, glucose, glycerin and salt; turn on the tumbler to tumble to obtain the first livestock and poultry meat mixture; control The parameters are as follows: After the tumble kneader is evacuated to -0.06Mpa, at a speed of 60r / min, it will rotate forward for 10 minutes and reverse for 10 minutes;
(7) Standing: Put the first livestock and poultry meat mixture into a container and let it stand at -8 ° C for 4 hours to obtain the second livestock and poultry meat mixture;
(8) Place the dish and roast: Place the second livestock and poultry meat mixture on the net tray, and then place it in the drying room for drying. The drying temperature is 45 ° C and the drying time is 6 hours. Good third livestock and poultry meat mixture;
(9) Cooling: cooling the third livestock and poultry meat mixture in a normal temperature and dry environment to obtain a fourth livestock and poultry meat mixture; the cooling temperature is 30 ° C, the air humidity is 40%, and the cooling time is 6 hours;
(10) Quick freezing: Put the fourth livestock and poultry meat mixture into a quick-freezing warehouse for freezing to obtain the fifth livestock and poultry meat mixture; freezing temperature -40 ° C, freezing time 8 hours;
(11) Freeze-drying: Place the fifth livestock and poultry meat mixture in a freeze-drying bin for drying to obtain a freeze-dried pet food. The lyophilization time is 20 hours, and the lyophilization temperature is -50 ° C.
(12) Metal detection: Put the obtained freeze-dried pet food on the net tray, and pick out the products containing metal components through the metal detector; metal detection parameters Fe: 2mm, SuS: 1mm;
(13) Packaging: Use vacuum machine for vacuum packaging, vacuum degree -0.04MPa.
(2) Quick freezing. Place the sample in a quick freezer and freeze to -18 ° C.
(3) Baking. Remove the material, place it in a baking tray, and send it to the oven. (Up and down fire, roast at 150 ℃ for 5min, then turn to 130 ℃ for 10min). Brush the prepared honey with water on the preserved meat and send it to the oven again (up and down fire, 130 ℃, 5min). Take it out, cover with a layer of greased paper, turn it over the baking tray, brush with honey water, and finally send it into the oven (up and down fire, 130 ℃, 20min can be out of the oven). Cut the roasted meat into a rectangular shape.
Post time: Aug-22-2020