Reconstituted beef is based on the cold bonding mechanism of reconstituted meat, using the adhesion of additives to change the original natural structure of the meat, so that the small pieces of minced meat and adipose tissue are reasonably distributed and transformed to form a unified whole meat product.
The production of reconstituted beef can not only use a large amount of minced meat remaining in the factory to improve the utilization rate and production value of meat, but also produce nutritious, delicious, safe and healthy beef products, which have become delicacy in people’s mouths. Today I will introduce to you the processing method of reconstituted beef.
1. Remove the fat and fascia from the ground beef, and cut it into 3-5cm slices (to facilitate the penetration of salt and phosphate during rolling) for later use.
2. Roll and knead. Vacuum tumbling is used, and the tumbling temperature is controlled below 10 °C. The weighed salt, phosphate, part of the ice water and the processed ground beef are poured into the tumbling pot, and the tumbling time is about In 30-40min, until the surface of the meat is dry.
3. Add thickening auxiliary materials, tumble and knead for 8-10 minutes, and finally add the dissolved glutamine transaminase solution, tumble and knead for 5-8 minutes, and take out.
4. Put the rolled and kneaded beef minced meat into the mold and extrude it.
5. Put the mold at a temperature of 10-15 °C and let it stand for 3-4 hours. (The reaction time is adjusted according to the reaction temperature)
6. Put the reacted beef into the quick-freezing warehouse for quick-freezing treatment, then demould the quick-frozen reconstituted beef, and put it into the freezing warehouse for storage.
Note: Frozen beef can be cut into pieces, cut into rolls, and processed according to your own needs.
Post time: Apr-02-2022